Friday, December 24, 2010

Family Conversations

We just returned from our annual family Christmas eve get-together and meal.  My cousin Stacey and her husband Jarret hosted again this year.  Stacey cooked the turkey and ham for the meal and rest of the family was responsible for a covered dish.  This probably sounds pretty typical for most families, however, my cousin is not a cook.  Hamburger Helper is a complicated dish for her to prepare, so as you can tell, any type of baking is going to be a stretch for her.  Here is how the conversation between Stacey and Jarret went as she was about to cook the turkey:

Stacey - "How long do I need to cook the turkey and at what temperature?"

Jarret -  (from another room) "Is it a bone-in turkey?"

Stacey - "I don't know.  It has a hump in the middle and hole in it where you can stick stuff."

Jarret - "Does it have breasts?"

Stacey - "What do you mean breasts???"

Jarret - "You know, boobs, like yours.  One on each side of your chest."

Stacey - "Hell no, it doesn't have breasts like mine."



I knew right away that I had to share this with the world or anyone who cares.  Of course I had to Google search an image to help illustrate the story.  I found one.  Isn't technology amazing?

Merry Christmas to all of you!


Blue Steel

3 comments:

  1. This doesn't happen often, but I'm truly at a loss for words...

    What? How?
    Never mind...

    Hope your turkey turned out, well, a little more traditional.

    Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those implants silicone or citrus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a little glimpse into my life and family.

    I hope Christmas has been great for ya'll.

    ReplyDelete