Wednesday, October 13, 2010
1. I don't feel like I have anything interesting to put into a blog.
2. I HATE sharing information about myself to anyone except the most intimate of people in my life.
3. I'm not sure that I will have the time to dedicate to writing a blog on a regular basis.
Now, for the reasons for starting my blog. I love to read about people around the world who share common interests, ideas, and hobbies that I have. Some examples are:
1. Politics - CONSERVATIVE ('nuff said).
2. Avid interest of handguns, rifles, and shotguns (Lifetime member of NRA).
3. Self-sufficient, independent, and capable and I enjoy reading about others with the same characteristics developing friendships and lasting relationships through the blogosphere.
I may be getting a bit long-winded in this first post, so I'll stop here for now. I hope that readers will find something here interesting enough to visit and respond regularly.
I couldn't make my first blog post and have an interest about firearms without a gun pic. Here is a pic (not the actual pic, traded the .44 off long ago for a Remington 788 in .22-250) of my first handgun, a good 'ole Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44 mag that was the old style without the transfer bar safety. Pretty good pistol for a 15 year old to start out with, huh?